Copy Right Protection

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday 15 August 2010

TASTELESS TRUTHS



Difference of ‘‘India’’ and ‘‘Bharat’’
India is just the so called polished community living in cities with vested private motives. ‘‘Bharat’’, it has a relevance, wider dimension with regard to its title, year old traditions, customs & heritage. It reminds me the sacrifices of lakhs who contributed their lives for the sake of my motherland during thousands of year old Mughal Invasions & British / French occupations, it reminds me the great warriors from 1500 BC till 500 A.D, and it tears my eyes when I recollect the names of Martyrs who shed their blood and lives from 1857 till Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan. It warns me every now and then that I can become a refugee in my own country like Kashmiri Pundits, or be an alien in Nagaland, Manipur, and Mizoram...anytime, anywhere.

My Bharat is living in the 500000 villages of India where the soul and potential of my country is being looted by the so called western lenient or Middle East influenced society living in cities. My Bharat is still to be found and achieved. It is the sleeping Giant. But once it is awaken, it will conquer the entire world with its natural love, renunciation, service, art and intelligence. The world will become Eco-Centric with Bharat as guiding spirit. She was there on her power for centuries but she is now not, but the future will bring her back on her Chariot in the coming days.
Indians are bound to be in an identity crisis but not we Bharateey. We need to install our year old software with latest updates and re-invent our golden past. We are not looking for a revival of what we had gone through in the name of tradition and culture but we need to work for a revolutionary renaissance in the name of what we are and what we known by.
Let's be a flame
While burning ourselves...
Let’s be a flame
Even us to ash...
Let’s be a flame
As guiding spirit...
For those who walks
Through an ideal way!
I still keep the enemy who attacked my innocent people and brought my Mumbai to ashes. I keep him alive with 5* food and facilities even though the state treasury is running in overdraft. I let him live with full consciousness though many of my sisters are now widows & and mothers are in coma, for no reason. End of the day, me has been identified as helpless living in hell which was a heaven once.
Indian or Bloody Indian is still a question to be answered? The bollywood super star should have realised the fact that if he could find many different identities of my country, that is the cumulative product of many  year old historical invasions by intruders, invasions of foreign cultures, invasions through western media, invasions done through the flexing of muscle power and finally invasions through conversions. The story of evangelisation of my identity continues ....yes the Indian is in crisis but not the Bharateey.
The Communist Jokers
It is not even remained as a joke. As far as I know this is just the joke of communists during the partition of India who tried to support Jinnah’s two nation theory. They always dreamt that they could succeed with their multi-cultural theory and take a lead in Bharat’s political main stream by substantiating Hindustan is not a Nation but a collection of much small and big nationalism. They dreamt along with the provincial politics and proud remnants of Mughal invasions which had nothing to do with the spirits of real Islam. But the communists in the post-independence period took it as a golden opportunity to woo and appease the remaining Muslims and eventually they have been termed as Minority. In a democratic country with the constitution giving equal rights to all, irrespective of religion, cast or creed...how come we got people divided in our country as Minority and Majority based on religion. Well, that division was already been made my Akhanda Bharat into 3 different pieces in 1947. Now I am in a dilemma! Do I have a country as my own country to call that its mine only though I had given spaces to all who took refuge throughout the blood licked history of invasions.
There was a time when there were no religions, no wars, no human bombs and my home country was renowned by the name of Bharat Varsha. It was that time and for the first time the world heard the voice of saints who were not branded in any colour.

Every educated Hindustani got a duty to educate, initiate and inspire the ignorant society which is still more or less living in philosophic dreams. Shining India is the western bubbling, superficial symbol living in cities or townships and Bharat is the hot reality living in the lakhs of villages where India is still scared to shine....at least end of the day, we should accept it and it should worry every true Bharateey, being irrespective of all class, creed, and dogmatic believes.

Vande-Bharat-Mathram!

No comments: