Copy Right Protection

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday 27 December 2007

Maya - The Beauty of Bondage


My mind is like a huge banyan tree
Desires are like birds in the early dawn
They come and use my tree
But leaves me empty after the sunset...
The tree is always left solitered

Like in the winter and snowy weather
Leaves are down, shiver and drown
Waiting for another sun to be born
Wind blows, like a sigh of the weather
My mind sways from loneliness to moodiness
A stone away, a temple bells and wakes me up
A mantra in the air invites me there
To feel the truth and the beauty alive

Time is short and my dreams are a lot
Days fly like the swans in the dawn
And my mortal life waits to be won
Life is not a plan to be planned
But it is a feeling to be lived

I wasn’t born and hence I won’t die
I was just passing through my desires
I am the power of five senses
I have the beauty of six numbers
I am bounded by the love of Maya
Maya, the illusion, the mind of Immortal

No comments: